InContext, Inc. (ICI) creates effective technical communication by providing affordable outsourcing solutions for the development, organization, and delivery of your technical information.
What is technical communication?
Every business has technical information specific to its product or service. This technical information must be organized according to its industry standards and delivered in a format that makes sense for its audience.
Put simply, technical communication is:
- Specialized procedural, operational, or descriptive documentation, written in a style that emphasizes clarity, consistency, and accuracy
- Organized in a manner that enhances usability, and ensures efficient management and reuse
- Delivered in the most effective and appropriate formats for the intended audience
Who needs technical communication?
The honest answer is, every industry uses some type of specialized communication.
- Computer hardware, software, and solutions
- Software as a service (SaaS) and cloud computing
- Telecommunications equipment and services
- Industrial engineering
- Energy research and solutions
- Data mining and analysis
- Biotech and biomedical
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Academic and government
- Public school systems
- Universities and technical colleges
- Government and contractors
- Industrial and agricultural extension
- Consumer products and services
- Durable goods and equipment
- Household items and services
- Consumer electronics
- Hospitality services
- Health and human services
- Hospital systems
- Electronic medical record (EMR) solutions
- Clinical and public health informatics
- Private practitioners and small group practices
- Nonprofit service organizations
From high-tech to healthcare
— and everything in between —
ICI helps you deliver the information that's important!